This product is designed for Rover 75 and MG ZTT , petrol and diesel variants.
What is a clutch slave cylinder ?
- It converts drivers muscle power into the hydraulic pressure.
- Its operated by the clutch master cylinder , it pulls away or push the clutch plate to the engine fly wheel.
Why it should be replaced ?
- In order to restore the proper operation of the vehicle power train.
- in order to improve safety.
When it should be replaced ?
- Worn out clutch clutch cylinder bearing is causing noises and improper operation.
- When hydraulic fluid spillage occur.
- Gear change requires much more force than usual or is completely impossible.
- Hydraulic fluid gets dark, dirty colour. This indicates excessive wear of clutch slave cylinder and seal.
- Inability to properly bleed the system – soft clutch pedal.
Tazu Parts product advantages
- Manufactured in Poland under the technical ISO 9001 quality specification.
- Designed from scratch, clutch slave cylinder body is made out of aluminium instead of plastic, it improves the service life of the component and its reliability.
- Slave cylinder top cover is made out of steel that makes it resistant to aggressive hydraulic fluid, temperature differences, vibrations and material wear.
- Redesigned cover slide system ensure long service life.
MG Rover : UUB 100194