This product is designed for Rover 75 and MG ZTT , petrol and diesel variants.
What is the clutch master cylinder ?
- It converts drivers muscle power into the hydraulic pressure.
- Pressure controls the clutch slave cylinder that pulls or pushes the clutch plate to the flywheel.
Why should i replace it ?
- In order to restore the proper operation of the vehicle power train.
- In order to improve safety.
When should I replace the master cylinder ?
- When it leaks and hydraulic fluid spillage will occur.
- Gear change requires much more force than usual or is completely impossible.
- Hydraulic fluid gets dark, dirty colour. This indicates excessive wear of clutch master cylinder and its piston.
- Inability to properly bleed the system – a soft clutch pedal.
Tazu Parts product advantages
- Manufactured under the technical specifications of automotive quality standard ISO / TS 16949
- Reinforced body is made out of aluminium instead of plastic like the original part. This significantly prolongs the service life of this component and highly improves car reliability.
- Solid one-piece piston with replaceable seals provides high reliability and smooth operation. This is a big improvement over the original complex and highly defective part.
- Easy and quick installation, allows you to do it yourself !
Below You can find clutch master cylinder installation guide for Rover 75 / MG ZT car.